Make Online Payments of Rajasthan State VAT and CST through our Internet Banking Portal
Please follow these simple steps :
- Log on to the new web portal of Commercial Taxes Department - http://rajtax.gov.in
- Click on New User (for one time registration).
- Provide your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), other registration details and Password of your choice. You will be registered on the website. Please remember your password for all future login on the website. Your Login ID will by your TIN No.
- For online payment of VAT or CST go to the http://rajtax.gov.in, give your Login Id and Password.
- Select e-Payment (VAT or CST).
- Fill up the VAT or CST Challan form, select your bank (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur or State Bank of India) from which you want to make the payment, confirm the details and click on Submit button.
- You will be taken to the selected bank's portal https://www.sbbjonline.com Login with your Internet Banking User ID and Password, select your account to be debited (if you have multiple accounts) and verify the VAT or CST challan details.
- Confirm the payment to be made.
- Carry out any authorizations required as per your Internet Banking account setup.
- You will receive the message regarding successful payment.
- A Cyber Receipt will be generated, you can take a printout of Cyber Receipt for your record.
- Logout from the system.